HBABCs collaborated with the Emergency Medical Services for Children National Resource Center at the Children’s National Medical Center to develop a Community of Practice to promote peer-to-peer networking for HRSA grantees located around the country, assisted with meeting facilitation and in-person meetings, and developed collateral materials for outreach.
- Developed a first-ever Community of Practice pilot model focused on pediatric disaster planning and preparedness for HRSA grantees.
- Facilitated leadership meetings, agenda development and speaker selection for initial community meetings.
- Created first-time baseline measurements.
- Set up on-going tracking and measurement of outcomes.
- Provided model survey for evaluation of CoP efforts at end of pilot year.